Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life in Alaska

How different Could life in Alaska BE?? honestly....Not much.Well at least...heh if you live in North Pole Alaska.Yes North Pole...I'm completely serious. I live in a town called North Pole With a Santa Claus house nearby.

My life here is pretty simple... I got to work at a school in Fairbanks nearby,as an after school care giver. and I absolutely love it.I go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays,Pioneer Baptist Church,At the moment we don't have a pastor so a church (Hamilton Acres Baptist) loans out theirs ;)

I'm an 18 year old which is truly a scary thought. I can be Childish in one instant and perfectly a Lady in the next heh. I love love love God and music... So I mix the two... I play and sing for the Lord.

nothing much else at the moment.

1 comment:

Robert Sagor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.